What is Ultrasound liposuction - weight loss technology
Diva - 29 Dec 21
What Is This Weight Loss Treatment? Ultrasonic liposuction is a type of fat and weight loss procedure that breaks down and liquefy fat cells before their disposal through your body's natural metabolism. This is done with the help of ultrasound technology that works with ultrasonic waves to target fat cells and radio frequency waves to help melt down that fat cells into a liquid form. This type of treatment is known as cosmetic Non surgical Ultrasound liposuction and cellulite reduction. We will dive more into this below.
LiposuctionTraditional Surgical Liposuction is one of the most searched topics you can find on the internet for weight loss. Or quick weight loss as Most people will search for. This type of aesthetic procedure is done all over the world but the downtime and pain associated with Surgical liposuction is too much of a concern for the individual today having to take off time from work, not knowing if the surgery will be a success and even the costs related to this can be excessive for the general population. Another worry for someone will be the scars that are left over from the surgery or the unevenness in the skin's texture after this has been done. While the purpose of this surgical treatment is to get rid of unwanted fat, lose weight and to be able to sculpt your body, surgical liposuction does not always give guaranteed results. The main cause of concern as well would be that this procedure is not intended really for weight loss but instead, the Surgical procedure can remove smaller areas of fat deposits that are difficult to target with diet and exercise. Risks associated with surgical liposuction include anaesthesia risks, infection, fluid accumulation, damage to deeper structures and organs, deep vein thrombosis, cardiac and pulmonary complications, and others.
That is the difference between what we offer as a treatment (cost effective compared to surgical liposuction, pain free, no downtime /recovery and we actually have proven visible results after our treatment) and actual plastic surgery to get rid of your concerns or to help treat your weight related issue.
Nonsurgical body contouring is also known as nonsurgical fat reduction and cellulite reduction treatment. There are a variety of nonsurgical fat reduction procedures but we will expand more on them on one of our other blog posts! These procedures reduce or remove stubborn fatty areas and pockets of fat to contour and shape different areas of the body as well as helping you lose weight should that be your goal. To find out more about our services, visit our ultrasound liposuction page here.
At Diva Slimming and Aesthetics we Only offer non surgical ultrasound liposuction. Our goal is to help clients lose weight and contour their problem areas without anything invasive, without down time or any pain related to the procedure.
Our treatment works in three simple steps:
The first step would be:
The next step would be:Radio-frequency or also known as magnetic waves. This step uses controlled heat and magnetic waves to target the broken down fat cells and melt them completely. Remember we cut our butter into smaller pieces in the first step? Now this step would act as your stove top - it will heat up that pieces of butter in the pan and it will melt it - turning it into a liquid form. This is important for the last and final step of our treatment. During this step we also have negative pressure (vacuum suction) and infrared light, to help us contour the area, to help move the melted fat towards your lymphatic nodes and to help tighten your skin, bringing back its elasticity and firming it up.
The final step of the treatment:Lymphatic drainage and muscle stimulation with the help of magnetic energy and heat. This step uses infrared rays and electric stimuli to contract the muscles to move the melted fat to your urinary system. The main aim is making the muscles move (involuntarily movement stimulated directly from your motor nerve) so that it can push out the melted fat to your lymphatic system and at the end of the day you can urinate out the melted fat.
Sounds simple enough right? Effective weight loss without doing anything!
How exactly does that happen?Well, your Lymphatic system is quite complex and it acts like the highways inside your body for the transportation of fatty acids to your circulatory system. Ever wondered how there is plasma in your blood and how on earth did it get there? Well there we have it, yet another important function of the lymph system. This is how the fat gets moved out of your body. We do not poke or prod you with anything invasive.
- Ultrasound liposuction weight loss and Body contouring procedures are nonsurgical / noninvasive
- You can resume daily activities immediately after the treatment and even go for a jog afterwards to up your results!
- Cost effective for the proven results it offers
- No starving diets - we do not believe in diets! You need to follow a healthy lifestyle, thus we will recommend a healthy meal plan
- Not time consuming - treatments are done once a week
- No risk factors involved as with surgery.
Risks and side effects:
- None, How amazing is that? To be able to lose weight effectively and there are no risks? :"Come on guys, what is the catch?" None dear clients. There is no catch, we are here to help people that is what we strive for. We know woman and men alike can have self esteem problems due to weight gain and they do not know where to start, what to do or How to start and for that matter how to maintain their results once they reach their goals. That is why we are here. To help and recommend and advise people on the correct way to do things. Whilst we still get asked :"Will this affect me if I still want to have kids?" Again - No. There are no risks and no side effects, our treatment works on 80gHz Waves. This means it penetrates only into your fatty layers and nowhere close to your organs. So it comes without saying - the treatment is safe should you wish to still have children, chances are it might help you in that endeavour as it would be easier conceiving once you have lost the unwanted weight that you have gained. More Frequently asked questions can be viewed on this page.
Cost:Everybody is different, and the best way to find out whether you’re a good candidate for our nonsurgical treatment is to come in for an assessment with our qualified experts. We will help you decide how many treatments is best for your individual needs and expectations. Our treatment start from as little as R850. View our price list on the website.
- Thighs on the front
- Thighs on the back
- Bra and back fat including love handles
- One treatment takes 60-90 minutes, depending on the amount of areas treated
- Multiple treatments are usually required to deliver satisfactory results, since it is a non invasive treatment
- Treatment duration - Depends person to person but treatments are done once a week for optimal results and in occasional instances treatment can be done at least 72 hours apart from one another.