Which Cardio burns the most fat
Diva - 14 May 22
We get it. You are thinking of joining the gym, then hesitating and reconsidering your options. Perhaps you should just do something from home or go walk in the neighbourhood. But what cardio exercises actually burns the most fat?
- The duration of the exercise you will be doing
- The pace at which you do it
- The intensity you do it with
- Then also your weight and height are contributing factors
|Exercise/body weight||57 kg||70 kg||84 kg|
High-knee runningThis is a vigorous cardio workout. It raises your heart rate while is strengthens your lower body. As a high-intensity exercise, high-knee running is useful for burning calories in a short amount of time.
How to do this Exercise:
- Run in place while lifting your knees as high as possible.
- Quickly pump your arms up and down.
- Lift one heel toward your butt.
- Repeat with the other heel.
- Rapidly alternate your heels while pumping your arms.
- Start in plank position. Place your shoulders over your hands.
- Engage your core. Lift your right knee toward your chest.
- Return to plank. Repeat with your left knee.
- Repeat quickly.
3.1 to 4.6
10.8 to 16
6.6 to 9.8
8 to 11.8
7.6 to 9.8
To round things off:Running is the winner for most calories burned per hour. Stationary bicycling, jogging, and swimming are excellent options as well.HIIT exercises are also great for burning calories. After a HIIT workout, your body will continue to burn calories for up to 24 hours.If you’d like to start an exercise routine, You can consult a personal trainer or physical therapist for individualised guidance. These specialists can help you exercise safely and effectively.